- Plans change
- I had a good holiday in Australia but decided that that was enough and I had got what I wanted from the trip
- I never wanted to live perminantly in Oz and once I established that I was not going to be able to get the job I wanted out there finding other temporary or random work seemed fairly pointless
- I missed you
- I know what I would like in life and that will probably be in the UK so I would be as well to start on the road to getting that sorted. So anyone who has a job, girlfriend or house in the country for me should send them over at once
- I have no idea, I probably need my head checked... by a professional
- Sun and relaxed attitudes don't suit my depression or need for pathos
Monday, 29 December 2008
Why are you in Blighty?
Some people have spotted that I'm back in the country and though some people are a little nervous about asking (in case I have a breakdown or something) I think people generally want to know why... to be honest I'd quite like to know myself! Depending upon my mood these are the potential answers to the question why are you in Blighty?