Saturday 29 December 2007

Beginnings

Seemingly the internet is not full enough of useless junk apparently we want to hear one another's thoughts and views on daily life. These days you're not anybody if you don't have a blog! Well I should think I'm as tedious as the next person so I've make myself a little blog too! I imagine it'll be blog-lite because its not often I can be bothered to write things down, I find life is far too short and generally if you going to discuss or rant about something it's more fun to do it with someone else! Here then is my little world as I see it!

It's highly likely that if you're reading this that you know exactly who I am, but knowing more couldn't be bad!

  • Je m'appelle Owen.
  • I'd love to be able to call myself a graphic designer, sometimes I do.
  • I'm passionate about films, by some fluke I work in or at least (figuratively) next door and (literally) upstairs from film!
  • I find life funny, humour is an essential part of who I am and varies between the more highbrow comedy (Rozencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead is one of my favourite films) to the possitively childish (Dumb and Dumber being another fav)!
  • I often start lists and then realise I don't have enough to put on them
  • Usually I put some pointless items before giving up and returning later when I've thought of more!

No comments: